47 Apartments for rent in Crestview, FL with Balconies
- Crestview Apartments with Garages (40)
- Crestview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Crestview Apartments with Parking (42)
- Crestview Apartments with Pools (11)
- Crestview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Crestview Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Crestview Luxury Apartments (51)
- Crestview Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Niceville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Valparaiso Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lake Lorraine Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Wright Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Fort Walton Beach Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Mary Esther Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Destin Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Navarre Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Point Baker Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Crestview?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Crestview?
Crestview got its name from its location on the crest of a range of woodlands that flow on the east and west sides of the city. If you like nature--and really, who doesn't?--you're in the right place.
Crestview is a city in Okaloosa County, Florida with a population of around 19,000 people. Its one of the highest points in all of Florida, around 235 feet above sea level, and gets quite a bit of rain. You'll feel some of Florida's coldest winters, emphasis on Florida's, so northerners would still consider these fairly mild. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Crestview renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.