823 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in San Bruno, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Bruno (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Bruno (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Bruno (2)
- San Bruno Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Bruno Apartments with Balconies (10)
- San Bruno Apartments with Garages (9)
- San Bruno Apartments with Gyms (6)
- San Bruno Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- San Bruno Apartments with Parking (13)
- San Bruno Apartments with Pools (5)
- San Bruno Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- San Bruno Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- San Bruno Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Bruno Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Millbrae 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Pacifica 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Colma 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Daly City 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Burlingame 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Broadmoor 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- South San Francisco 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- San Mateo 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- San Francisco 2 Bedroom Apartments (325)
- Belmont 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in San Bruno?
Having trouble with Craigslist San Bruno? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Bring your pink slip, checkbook and first born with you when you rent an apartment in San Bruno and try, please, to wrap your mind around the fact that there aren’t any inexpensive apartments here. Officially, the median rent in San Bruno is $1,465 a month. Don’t say we didn’t warn all you bargain hunters! See more
2 bedroom apartments in San Bruno are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in San Bruno near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in San Bruno that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.