131 Apartments in North Lynnwood
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North Lynnwood (1)
- North Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Garages (6)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Parking (7)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Pools (3)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- North Lynnwood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- North Lynnwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Lynnwood Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in North Lynnwood (2)
- Lake Stickney 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lynnwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Martha Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mukilteo 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Mountlake Terrace 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mill Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Edmonds 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mill Creek East 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lake Forest Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bothell East 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Lynnwood, Wash. sits on what once was a demonstration poultry farm that was part of a pre-WWI "back to the land" movement to get people farming land that had been logged over. It became a settlement called Alderwood, which later turned into Lynnwood. The neighborhood of North Lynnwood is now mostly mixed-used residential, with few chickens left.
North Lynnwood is a dynamic neighborhood in the middle of the north side of the greater Seattle area. Set at the junction of I-5 and I-405, rentals in North Lynnwood are great for people commuting and even better for people working in town. The city's population more than triples during the workday, thanks to all the businesses and shopping centers in town. North Lynnwood sits near the Puget Sound on the west and the grandeur of the North Cascades to the east. It's come a long way since the time when poultry ruled the day. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in North Lynnwood provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in North Lynnwood. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.