894 Apartments for rent in Edgewood, WA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Edgewood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Edgewood Apartments with Garages (7)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Parking (7)
- Edgewood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Edgewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Edgewood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Edgewood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Edgewood Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Milton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Pacific Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lakeland South Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Sumner Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Puyallup Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Fife Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Federal Way Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Auburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Lakeland North Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- South Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Edgewood?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Edgewood?
The beloved symbol of Edgewood, the Nyholm Windmill, was once located in another part of town. In the '70s, it was moved with a lot of help from volunteers and local firemen to its current location on Meridian Ave., a former farm.
Situated about 20 miles south of Seattle, Edgewood, WA, is one of those pristine, open-space cities that's got just about everything going for it. You know the kind: big backyards, fresh air, plenty of outdoorsy spirit, and close proximity to the best things in life. Life is certainly better here. You can enjoy trips to the city (or Canada, if you're feeling adventurous) where you can enjoy fine dining, high-end shopping, and, obviously, the world's best coffee. But you can also chill in your hometown, soaking up the sunshine (there's more of it here than in Seattle) and splashing in the Puyallup River. Known as North Hill to the locals, the Edgewood and Milton area is friendly and welcoming with charming older homes and numerous community events. Make sure you pack an umbrella for the rainy season, and get on over here stat. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Edgewood renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.