576 Apartments for rent in Triangle, VA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Triangle Accessible Apartments (1)
- Triangle Apartments with Garages (4)
- Triangle Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Triangle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Triangle Apartments with Parking (6)
- Triangle Apartments with Pools (1)
- Triangle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Triangle Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Triangle Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Dumfries Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Montclair Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Neabsco Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Dale City Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Marumsco Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Aquia Harbour Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Stafford Courthouse Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Triangle?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Triangle?
Who says that landscaped communities that are seeming extensions of their larger, lush surroundings are not in harmony with historical forts and military installations? Triangle, in Virginia, proves that nature and history can co-exist peacefully, if not luxuriously. Truly, Triangle is where an oasis of nature collides with historical treasures.
Triangle is located in Prince William County, Northern Virginia. It covers 2.6 square miles and is a Census-Designated Area or CDA, referring to areas with a concentration of population. As part of Prince William, which is among the highest income-earning counties in the United States, Triangle reaps the benefit in the form of lively tourism courtesy of its own lush parks, a first-rate golf course and military-themed attractions. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Triangle renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.