571 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Haltom City, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Haltom City (3)
- Haltom City Accessible Apartments (6)
- Haltom City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Haltom City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Haltom City Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Haltom City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Haltom City Apartments with Parking (9)
- Haltom City Apartments with Pools (8)
- Haltom City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Haltom City Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Haltom City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Haltom City Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Haltom City (5)
- North Richland Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Fort Worth 3 Bedroom Apartments (87)
- Hurst 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Keller 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Bedford 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Haslet 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westworth Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Arlington 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Everman 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Euless 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
As astonishing as it might sound, there was actually a Garden of Eden in north Texas! Well, at least that's what the Cheney-Sanders family thought when they moved there in the 1840s. Filled with sparkling streams, refreshing natural springs and abundant orchards, Major Cheney named the area, that is now a historic district within Haltom City, the Garden of Eden!
With a population of 43,376 residents and growing, Haltom City is a stunningly beautiful suburb five miles northeast of Fort Worth, Texas. Officially incorporated in July of 1969, Haltom City gradually enfolded Meadow Oaks, Oak Knoll, East Ridge and Garden of Eden into it's boundaries. Because of that growth and incorporation, Haltom City is one of north Texas' most treasured and visually stunning communities! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Haltom City provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Haltom City. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.