1,236 Apartments for rent in Moncks Corner, SC with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Moncks Corner Accessible Apartments (1)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Garages (3)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Parking (3)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Pools (2)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Moncks Corner Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Moncks Corner Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Sangaree Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Ladson Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Summerville Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Hanahan Apartments with Balconies (7)
- North Charleston Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Ridgeville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Charleston Apartments with Balconies (114)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Balconies (61)
- James Island Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Moncks Corner?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Moncks Corner?
While most people might assume that the town was named after the monastery located in town (with a slight spelling change), Moncks Corner was in fact named after landowner Thomas Monck in 1728, hundreds of years before Mepkin Abbey opened its doors.
Quaint is the perfect word to describe this small South Carolina town located close enough to the coast and Charleston to enjoy their amenities, but far enough away to have its own culture and history. Rice plantations once dotted the banks of the river churning out produce for most of the country. Today, many of these plantations still stand, either as public places to tour and hold functions, or as palatial private residences. One such plantation became Mepkin Abbey. The Roman Catholic monastery has a chapel and botanical garden open to the public. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Moncks Corner renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.