759 Apartments for rent in Mauldin, SC with Balconies
- Mauldin Accessible Apartments (4)
- Mauldin Apartments with Garages (11)
- Mauldin Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Mauldin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Mauldin Apartments with Parking (13)
- Mauldin Apartments with Pools (6)
- Mauldin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mauldin Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Mauldin Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mauldin Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Five Forks Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Greenville Apartments with Balconies (60)
- Wade Hampton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Gantt Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Dunean Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Taylors Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Fountain Inn Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Judson Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sans Souci Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Mauldin?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Mauldin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mauldin?
This small city has history dating back to the American Revolution, and was originally named Butler’s Pass. Mauldin didn’t get its current name until then Lieutenant Governor William L. Mauldin arranged for the Greenville & Laurens Railroad to come through the town, bringing in traffic and allowing it to grow. Growth exploded at the time of World War II, when Donaldson Air Force Base was constructed and brought in more people.
Finding a home in Mauldin is relatively inexpensive. The average home price for properties in the city in 2001 was just under the national average. Renters pay much less than they would in the state's larger cities. Perhaps it’s partly because of this that residents are deciding to stay put. Less than 6 percent of homes in the area are vacant, and population is booming at growth rate of 56 percent since 2000. In fact, from 2000 to 2010 Mauldin was the 15th fastest growing city for a reason. A good home for sale or apartment for rent may be hard to come by, but it will be worth the search. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Mauldin renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.