145 Apartments for Rent in The Village, OK with Balconies
- The Village Accessible Apartments (1)
- The Village Apartments with Garages (7)
- The Village Apartments with Gyms (1)
- The Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- The Village Apartments with Parking (9)
- The Village Apartments with Pools (3)
- The Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- The Village Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- The Village Furnished Apartments (1)
- The Village Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Warr Acres Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Bethany Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Balconies (333)
- Del City Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Edmond Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Valley Brook Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Spencer Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Yukon Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Midwest City Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Mustang Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in The Village?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in The Village?
Although The Village is an incorporated city in its own right, it's entirely surrounded by Oklahoma City. This is due to the growth and suburban sprawl of the latter.
Contrary to its name, The Village is a city and not really a village at all. It's also encompassed within Oklahoma City. Confusing, right? Well, no matter what or where it is, it's still a fine place to make your home. It has the benefit of feeling like a smaller community while still being conveniently located within a much larger city. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for The Village renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.