252 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Hempstead, NY
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Hempstead (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Hempstead (2)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Balconies (2)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Parking (4)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- West Hempstead Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Hempstead Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Franklin Square 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Garden City 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hempstead 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rockville Centre 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lynbrook 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Baldwin 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mineola 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- East Rockaway 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Elmont 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Floral Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in West Hempstead?
The NY Times has described Hempstead as having an "Everybody Loves Raymond" appeal.
Welcome to West Hempstead, a charming enclave located in Nassau County, NY, just a short ride outside of New York City. It has a population of 18,862 according to the U.S. Census and occupies only 2.8 square miles of land. The town was pretty beat up by both Hurricane Irene and Hurricane Sandy, but its residents are resilient folks and got back on their feet in no time. Its location is desirable to people in search of property rentals close to New York City yet it is still a safe and comfortable community. See more
2 bedroom apartments in West Hempstead are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in West Hempstead near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in West Hempstead that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.