134 Apartments for rent in Somers Point, NJ with Balconies
- Somers Point Apartments with Garages (2)
- Somers Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Somers Point Apartments with Parking (4)
- Somers Point Apartments with Pools (3)
- Somers Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Somers Point Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Somers Point Furnished Apartments (2)
- Somers Point Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Ocean City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Longport Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Margate City Apartments with Balconies (114)
- Pleasantville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Balconies (83)
- Absecon Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Mays Landing Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Brigantine Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Egg Harbor City Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Somers Point?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Somers Point?
Somers Point, New Jersey, originally considered part of Somerset Plantation, has morphed into a coastal city all its own. If you're knowledgeable about '80s films, then you know that most of "Eddie and the Cruisers" was filmed in Somers Point.
Somers Point, a perfect marriage of coastal beauty and New Jersey garden, flaunts a history of nautical days and fishing entrepreneurship. Designated as a port of entry for one hundred and twenty-five years, Somers Point still has remnants of that time, including Somers Mansion, which overlooks the harbor. This city is part of Atlantic County in New Jersey, with a population of 10,795, according to the 2010 census. The main roads through Somers Point are the Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Route 52, and US Route 9. Come point out your favorite flowers and sea creatures in Somers Point! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Somers Point renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.