320 Apartments for rent in Point Pleasant, NJ with Balconies
- Point Pleasant Apartments with Garages (3)
- Point Pleasant Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Point Pleasant Apartments with Parking (7)
- Point Pleasant Apartments with Pools (3)
- Point Pleasant Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Point Pleasant Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Point Pleasant Furnished Apartments (5)
- Point Pleasant Luxury Apartments (5)
- Point Pleasant Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bay Head Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Brielle Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Mantoloking Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Manasquan Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Sea Girt Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Spring Lake Heights Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Dover Beaches North Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Balconies (95)
- Lake Como Apartments with Balconies (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Point Pleasant?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Point Pleasant?
Point Pleasant was a television show created by Fox television about supernatural happenings in the New Jersey seaside town, Point Pleasant. Unfortunately, the show only ran from January 2005 until March 2005.
You've probably seen that television show _The Jersey Shore? _Well, if you want to find out what the Jersey shore is actually like, visit Point Pleasant, one of the nicest spots on New Jersey's Atlantic Coast. Point Pleasant has a long history; it was a Native American meeting place around 1500. Today, it's a bustling summer resort for people in the area looking to get out of their towns and cities, and it's also a year-round community of about 19,000 who take pride in their community, their beaches, and their neighborhoods. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Point Pleasant renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.