713 Apartments for rent in Piscataway, NJ with Balconies
- Piscataway Accessible Apartments (1)
- Piscataway Apartments with Garages (5)
- Piscataway Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Piscataway Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Piscataway Apartments with Parking (8)
- Piscataway Apartments with Pools (6)
- Piscataway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Piscataway Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Piscataway Furnished Apartments (1)
- Piscataway Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Dunellen Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Middlesex Apartments with Balconies (1)
- South Plainfield Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Highland Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Balconies (6)
- South Bound Brook Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Voorhees Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Plainfield Apartments with Balconies (3)
- North Brunswick Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Watchung Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Piscataway?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Piscataway?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Piscataway?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Piscataway renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.