521 Apartments for rent in Southaven, MS with Hardwood Floors
- Southaven Accessible Apartments (2)
- Southaven Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Southaven Apartments with Garages (6)
- Southaven Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Southaven Apartments with Parking (20)
- Southaven Apartments with Pools (15)
- Southaven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Southaven Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Southaven Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Horn Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Olive Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Memphis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (193)
- Walls Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Collierville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Bartlett Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Oakland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Southaven?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Southaven?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Southaven?
"All the houses were the same; no mansions, no slums, no country clubs. All the families were middle class, and they were producing children at a steady pace." - John Grisham on early Southaven
Don't bother agonizing over why they called this city Southaven when it's located in the northern part of Mississippi. Okay, in case you can't sleep over this misnomer, we're letting you in on the secret it's located south of Whitehaven, Tennessee; thus, the name. Misnomer aside, the city got its start as a planned suburb to serve the wiles of its glitzy neighbor, Memphis. Joke's on them since this little burb has grown to become the third largest city in Mississippi with a population of approximately 48,000. And before you go thinking it took a century before this suburb got to where it is now, think again. The change happened much more quickly than that - think years. Now think: if it only took around 20 years for Southaven to triple its population and double its land area, what do you think is in store for this still growing, vibrant city? See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Southaven renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.