543 Apartments for rent in Rochester Hills, MI with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rochester Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Garages (17)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Parking (23)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Rochester Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rochester Hills Furnished Apartments (4)
- Rochester Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rochester Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Troy Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Clawson Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pontiac Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Utica Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lake Orion Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Balconies (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Rochester Hills?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Rochester Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rochester Hills?
If Rochester Hills is your destination, take a gander down here for some additional information. Once known as Avon Township, it has historic ties to the next-door city of Rochester, Michigan, which is why the name Rochester Hills was chosen when the city was created in 1984. Yes, you read that right, 1984. Rochester Hills is a very young, very new, and very popular city on the northern edge of Metro-Detroit. Despite its proximity to the largest city in Michigan, much of Rochester Hills has a pr...See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Rochester Hills renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.