177 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rochester Hills, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rochester Hills (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rochester Hills (2)
- Rochester Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Garages (17)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Parking (23)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Rochester Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rochester Hills Furnished Apartments (4)
- Rochester Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rochester 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Troy 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Auburn Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Bloomfield Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Clawson 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Pontiac 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Birmingham 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Utica 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Sterling Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Royal Oak 3 Bedroom Apartments (44)
If Rochester Hills is your destination, take a gander down here for some additional information. Once known as Avon Township, it has historic ties to the next-door city of Rochester, Michigan, which is why the name Rochester Hills was chosen when the city was created in 1984. Yes, you read that right, 1984. Rochester Hills is a very young, very new, and very popular city on the northern edge of Metro-Detroit. Despite its proximity to the largest city in Michigan, much of Rochester Hills has a pr...See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Rochester Hills provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Rochester Hills. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.