543 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Pontiac, MI
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Pontiac (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Pontiac (1)
- Pontiac Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pontiac Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Pontiac Apartments with Garages (5)
- Pontiac Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pontiac Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Pontiac Apartments with Parking (6)
- Pontiac Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pontiac Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Pontiac Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pontiac Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pontiac Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Auburn Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bloomfield Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Waterford 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Birmingham 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Rochester Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Troy 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Village of Clarkston 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Rochester 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Southfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Clawson 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Pontiac?
Pontiac is home to two of the most renowned haunted houses in all of the world. Visiting the Realm of Darkness will give you the heebie jeebies, and since it's been ranked as one of the most frightening in America, the city around you may not seem all that scary after all.
With about 60,000 inhabitants living within a 20 square mile radius, it may feel a little cluttered in Pontiac. Of course, this is much lower than in Detroit, so hey, it's definitely possible to deal with it. Of course, you'll also have to put up with the cold. During the summer, average temperatures top out around 82 degrees Fahrenheit. Just wait until January, though, when your average high will still be below freezing. If you can deal with this weather and... ahem... a few other things, you'll pay some of the lowest rent prices you'll come across this close to the Great Lakes. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Pontiac are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Pontiac near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Pontiac that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.