5,340 Accessible Apartments for rent in East Riverdale, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- East Riverdale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- East Riverdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- East Riverdale Apartments with Parking (3)
- East Riverdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- East Riverdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- East Riverdale Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- East Riverdale Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Riverdale Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Carrollton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Greenbelt Accessible Apartments (4)
- Landover Accessible Apartments (2)
- College Park Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hyattsville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Brentwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Seabrook Accessible Apartments (2)
- Chillum Accessible Apartments (1)
- Adelphi Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in East Riverdale?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in East Riverdale?
If you are trying to decrease your carbon footprint, East Riverdale, Maryland might be the place for you. The percentage of residents in East Riverdale who carpool to and from work is a whopping 835% higher than the state average!
East Riverdale can be considered a large town or a small city, depending on how you look at it. This small city is only about seven miles outside of Washington D.C., making it a very desirable place for commuters to live. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in East Riverdale with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in East Riverdale. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.