285 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Brockton, MA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Brockton (1)
- Brockton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brockton Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Brockton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Brockton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Brockton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Brockton Apartments with Parking (5)
- Brockton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Brockton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Brockton Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Brockton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Brockton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Brockton (4)
- Stoughton 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Randolph 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bridgewater 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Braintree Town 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Canton 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Weymouth Town 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Milton 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Quincy 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Norwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Mansfield Center 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Twenty miles south of Boston, Brockton is a northeastern town rich with history and acclaimed for its devotion to residents.
Located in Plymouth County (yes, close to the rock), Brockton has been a city of evolution since its creation in 1881. Starting out as a farm town for settlers, Brockton quickly changed with the times and became a factory city, making shoes by the dozens.
Today, Brockton is home to 100,000 residents and has no trouble keeping them entertained. Brockton is small yet mighty. After all, it is referred to as the “City of Champions.” Living here provides a lifestyle rich in living and entertainment options. From shopping at Westgate Mall to exploring the arts (museums, orchestra) and eclectic dining options to supporting local sports, the entertainment options are endless in this historic area. Thriving Brockton awaits. Come claim your piece of the American pie. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Brockton provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Brockton. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.