95 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Swansea, IL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Swansea (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Swansea (2)
- Swansea Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Swansea Apartments with Garages (1)
- Swansea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Swansea Apartments with Parking (2)
- Swansea Apartments with Pools (2)
- Swansea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Swansea Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Swansea Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Belleville 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Fairview Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Shiloh 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- O'Fallon 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Collinsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Maryville 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mascoutah 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cahokia 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Glen Carbon 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Granite City 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Swansea?
Swansea, Ill.: In 1886, the fiercely independent residents of this area avoided annexation to neighboring Belleville by starting their own town instead.
This independent spirit forged ahead on a mix of farming and commerce that turned the small town into a thriving city. Back then you could find underground coal mines, foundries, brickyards and the Gundlach Drill Works. Today you'll see shopping centers, paved roads, gorgeous homes and an abundance of restaurants along with 13,430 residents who love it all. If you're searching for a place to live in, let Swansea become your new home. Not only will you find an apartment to meet all your needs, you'll discover a friendly community and a life full of memorable adventures. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Swansea are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Swansea near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Swansea that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.