237 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Waipahu, HI
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Waipahu (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Waipahu (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Garages (2)
- Waipahu Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Parking (4)
- Waipahu Apartments with Pools (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Waipahu Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Waipahu Furnished Apartments (1)
- Waipahu Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Loch Estate 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Royal Kunia 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Waipio 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Ewa Gentry 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Pearl City 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mililani Town 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ewa Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Kapolei 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Makakilo 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Waimalu 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Waipahu?
When the state of Hawaii was once just the Kingdom of Hawaii, all the kings men and all the kings horses (and anyone else deemed a big whig royal family member) would vacation on Waipahu to bask in its refreshing spring.
On the island of Honolulu, nestled on a small inlet, is the city of Waipahu, which in Hawaiian translates to water bursting or gushing forth. It's a coastal town with a population just under 40,000. In the grand scope of Hawaii, Waipahu is one of the more down-to-earth cities, boasting a more inexpensive housing market than most of the state. You can move here without breaking the bank! This city does not thrive on the tourism industry but keeps its focus on the people who make the city just what it is on a daily basis. Looking to move in? Take a gander at some of your options: See more
2 bedroom apartments in Waipahu are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Waipahu near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Waipahu that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.