118 Accessible Apartments for rent in The Villages, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- The Villages Apartments with Balconies (10)
- The Villages Apartments with Garages (23)
- The Villages Apartments with Gyms (2)
- The Villages Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- The Villages Apartments with Parking (25)
- The Villages Apartments with Pools (12)
- The Villages Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- The Villages Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- The Villages Furnished Apartments (16)
- The Villages Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lady Lake Accessible Apartments (3)
- Wildwood Accessible Apartments (4)
- Leesburg Accessible Apartments (2)
- Clermont Accessible Apartments (8)
- Oakland Accessible Apartments (1)
- Apopka Accessible Apartments (5)
- Winter Garden Accessible Apartments (9)
- Ocoee Accessible Apartments (3)
- Horizon West Accessible Apartments (1)
- Forest City Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in The Villages?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in The Villages?
The motto here is "Floridas Friendliest Retirement Hometown." Really gets you excited to move, huh, recent college grads?
The Villages in Florida is neither a city nor a town; it's a census-designated place (CDP) covering portions of three counties and consisting of a group of retirement communities. If you listen to people like Governor Rick Scott or people who live in The Villages, it is a piece of paradise for anyone over 55 who likes golf, tennis, and a fast game of pickleball (Is there such a thing as a fast game of pickleball?). The master-planned community is filled with baby boomers and other seniors who just want to live among people like themselves. Its a like a well-to-do cult of retirees or wannabe retirees who are all convinced that retirement is fun. Pickleball, anyone? See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in The Villages with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in The Villages. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.