330 Apartments for rent in The Acreage, FL with Balconies
- The Acreage Apartments with Garages (18)
- The Acreage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- The Acreage Apartments with Parking (20)
- The Acreage Apartments with Pools (15)
- The Acreage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- The Acreage Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- The Acreage Furnished Apartments (4)
- The Acreage Luxury Apartments (2)
- The Acreage Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Loxahatchee Groves Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Wellington Apartments with Balconies (213)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Balconies (190)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (163)
- Jupiter Farms Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lake Belvedere Estates Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Westgate Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Greenacres Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Mangonia Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in The Acreage?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in The Acreage?
An exotic escape from city life, The Acreage is a haven for alpacas, ibis, iguanas and peacocks!
The Acreage is a community in Palm Beach County, Florida, that sits on the eastern portion of the county. It’s a very rural area with lots of dirt roads and woodsy areas but it is actually a suburban oasis that many people prefer over the noisier and more populated cities nearby. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for The Acreage renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.