264 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Progress Village, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Progress Village (11)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Progress Village (9)
- Progress Village Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Progress Village Apartments with Garages (17)
- Progress Village Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Progress Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Progress Village Apartments with Parking (18)
- Progress Village Apartments with Pools (14)
- Progress Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Progress Village Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Progress Village Furnished Apartments (1)
- Progress Village Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Palm River-Clair Mel 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Gibsonton 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Brandon 3 Bedroom Apartments (77)
- Riverview 3 Bedroom Apartments (86)
- Bloomingdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- East Lake-Orient Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Mango 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Apollo Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Valrico 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Seffner 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
One of the most unique activities in Hillsborough County is the annual Hillsborough County Storytelling Festival that occurs in April. Held in the picturesque historic Hillsborough High School, the free event features the most talented balladeers from around the country.
Things are looking pretty sunny in Progress Village, FL, and not just because the city is located in the Sunshine State. It helps that this diminutive city of around 5,300 people is only three miles from Tampa the way the crow flies, and it's also on the edge of Hillsborough Bay and Tampa Bay, so feel free to dip your toes every once in a while. Close to a big city, check. Close to the beach, check. Small town feel, check. Ok, this is a good start. Add to the mix the easy availability of entertainments big and small, from popular watering holes to high-end shopping to plentiful outdoor activities, and you have a vacation-like destination that feels like home. No wonder the population is exploding (it was only about 2,400 in 2010), but that doesn't mean it's becoming crowded. No, Progress Village is progressing, certainly, but it isn't depreciating in coolness. While you're no doubt already packing your bags, here are a few more bonuses that come with living the dream in the southernmost state: low crime rates, low cost of living and some of the best weather in the world. Sure, humidity exists, but with the water so close and no snow for the rest of your winters, it's hard to gripe about a little moisture in the air. Yes, Progress Village is the place to be. So come on in, the water's fine. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Progress Village provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Progress Village. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.