205 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Merritt Island, FL
- Merritt Island Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Garages (6)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Parking (13)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Pools (5)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Merritt Island Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Merritt Island Furnished Apartments (4)
- Merritt Island Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cocoa Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Rockledge 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Viera West 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cape Canaveral 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Cocoa 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- South Patrick Shores 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Satellite Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Indian Harbour Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Port St. John 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Melbourne 2 Bedroom Apartments (28)
Merritt Island is the home of the Kennedy Space Center and the 140,000-acre Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge.
Though it was formerly a sleepy little collection of towns and villages full of citrus farmers, the coming of the space age turned Merritt Island into a large town of 35,000 people. Unfortunately, now that shuttles aren't taking off from the Kennedy Space Center, it's fallen on hard times, with a large number of rental vacancies throughout the town. Companies that once manufactured items for NASA have cut back or closed down, leaving the area far from booming economically. However, this is good news if you do have a job in the area, as your apartment search will be very easy, and the rent has come down quite a bit. Now, the environment, kept fairly pristine thanks to the no-go areas surrounding the space agency, are a big attraction, featuring animal and bird sanctuaries, uninhabited islands, and protected wetlands. Enjoy bird watching and laughing at big city dwellers who spend too much money for a hectic lifestyle. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Merritt Island are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Merritt Island near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Merritt Island that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.