2,033 Apartments for rent in Lake Magdalene, FL with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Garages (5)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Parking (7)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Lake Magdalene Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lake Magdalene Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Northdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lutz Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Cheval Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Tampa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (178)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Odessa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Lake Magdalene?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Lake Magdalene?
Gorgeous and broad, the old oaks in this beautiful little freshwater community provide much needed shade from the ever-present and sometimes brutal Florida sunshine. Close to 29,000 people living within 11.7 square miles share a beautiful freshwater lake, from which the community derives its name. Situated on the western side of Florida's boot, close to the shores of the Gulf of Mexico, the tropical and lush climate is as close to paradise as a person can get without hopping off the mainland. The climate is mild and temperate for most of the year, perfect for avid golfers and outdoor enthusiasts. Surrounded by parks and golf courses, this little oasis is a perfect spot for anyone wanting to move to the sunshine state. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Lake Magdalene renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.