129 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Hudson, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hudson (1)
- Hudson Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hudson Apartments with Garages (3)
- Hudson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Hudson Apartments with Parking (5)
- Hudson Apartments with Pools (4)
- Hudson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hudson Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hudson Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hudson (1)
- Bayonet Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Jasmine Estates 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- New Port Richey East 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- New Port Richey 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Elfers 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Beacon Square 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Trinity 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Holiday 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Spring Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Tarpon Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Hudson?
Way back in 1878, a man by the name of Isaac Hudson took his family to settle in the uninhabited area of coastal Pasco County and built a post office at a place he dubbed Hudson's Landing -- the first modern entity to exist in what is now known as the community of Hudson.
Hudson is not an incorporated town but what is known as a census designated place located in the farthest western section of the county of Pasco, Florida. It is also included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. This gorgeous coastal community is located right on the edge of the Florida Gulf and is home to some of the most beautiful coastline in the state. At the time of the last U.S. Census in 2010, the population was just over 12,100. Hudson has a total land area of about 6.4 square miles with a small amount of water within its borders. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Hudson are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Hudson near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Hudson that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.