207 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Ferry Pass, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ferry Pass (7)
- Ferry Pass Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ferry Pass Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Ferry Pass Apartments with Garages (8)
- Ferry Pass Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ferry Pass Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Ferry Pass Apartments with Parking (17)
- Ferry Pass Apartments with Pools (3)
- Ferry Pass Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Ferry Pass Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Ferry Pass Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ferry Pass Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Ferry Pass (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Ferry Pass (6)
- Brent 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Pensacola 2 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Ensley 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- West Pensacola 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Bellview 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Gulf Breeze 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Myrtle Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Warrington 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Milton 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Tiger Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Ferry Pass?
Ferry Pass, Florida was once home to Charles Beeler, a merchant and trader who owned 676 acres of the land in the area. Beeler, who hailed from Kentucky, settled in Florida with the hope of establishing a community. However, because he had accumulated a substantial amount of debt, Beeler's dream was never realized. In 1822, his acreage was sold at a sheriffs sale for a mere $50 (a whole town for less than your utilities today!).
Ferry Pass is considered a census designated place or CDP, operating under the guise of a town but not officially incorporated into the city. Lacking a local government (which may be considered a plus by some), the 21-mile area is made up of approximately 14 square miles of land and seven square miles of water, a portion of which is claimed by the Escambia Bay. The city of Pensacola lies south of Ferry Pass, and the bay is situated due east. Water babies, this place is for you! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Ferry Pass are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Ferry Pass near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Ferry Pass that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.