761 Apartments for rent in Pico Rivera, CA with Hardwood Floors
- Pico Rivera Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Parking (4)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Pico Rivera Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pico Rivera Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- West Whittier-Los Nietos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Downey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Whittier Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rosemead Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Norwalk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- East Los Angeles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- El Monte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Alhambra Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Pico Rivera?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Pico Rivera?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pico Rivera?
The B-2 Spirit Bomber was unveiled in Pico Rivera in 1988. The real question is, how did they even see it?
Located in Southeastern Los Angeles County, Pico Rivera is home to 63,400 citizens and growing! This illustrious city was founded in 1858, combining the unincorporated communities of Pico and Rivera. What was once mainly agricultural land, quickly became a haven for entrepreneurs in the home building industry after World War II. Since the 1950's, Pico Rivera has become a residential as well as industrial city that continues to thrive. There are impressive amounts of parks and playgrounds placed throughout the city as well as an extraordinary number of athletic fields. There are 18 in all! Just 11 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles, a stone's throw away, and you can be in the heart of the big city. However, one of the reasons why the residents love Pico Rivera, is because it doesn't feel like Los Angeles! It is a beautiful city nestled between Montebello and Whittier. Pico Rivera is easily accessible from the Santa Anna Freeway and an excellent place to visit, raise a family or retire! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Pico Rivera renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.