196 Apartments for rent in Pico Rivera, CA with Balconies
- Pico Rivera Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Parking (5)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Pools (5)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pico Rivera Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pico Rivera Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- South San Gabriel Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Downey Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Whittier Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Norwalk Apartments with Balconies (6)
- East Los Angeles Apartments with Balconies (2)
- El Monte Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Alhambra Apartments with Balconies (9)
- San Gabriel Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Pico Rivera?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Pico Rivera?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pico Rivera?
The B-2 Spirit Bomber was unveiled in Pico Rivera in 1988. The real question is, how did they even see it?
Located in Southeastern Los Angeles County, Pico Rivera is home to 63,400 citizens and growing! This illustrious city was founded in 1858, combining the unincorporated communities of Pico and Rivera. What was once mainly agricultural land, quickly became a haven for entrepreneurs in the home building industry after World War II. Since the 1950's, Pico Rivera has become a residential as well as industrial city that continues to thrive. There are impressive amounts of parks and playgrounds placed throughout the city as well as an extraordinary number of athletic fields. There are 18 in all! Just 11 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles, a stone's throw away, and you can be in the heart of the big city. However, one of the reasons why the residents love Pico Rivera, is because it doesn't feel like Los Angeles! It is a beautiful city nestled between Montebello and Whittier. Pico Rivera is easily accessible from the Santa Anna Freeway and an excellent place to visit, raise a family or retire! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Pico Rivera renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.