135 Apartments for rent in Carefree, AZ with Balconies
- Carefree Apartments with Garages (3)
- Carefree Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Carefree Apartments with Parking (4)
- Carefree Apartments with Pools (7)
- Carefree Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Carefree Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Carefree Furnished Apartments (5)
- Carefree Luxury Apartments (5)
- Carefree Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cave Creek Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Balconies (580)
- New River Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Anthem Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Rio Verde Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Phoenix Apartments with Balconies (915)
- Peoria Apartments with Balconies (120)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (129)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Carefree?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Carefree?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Carefree renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.