236 Apartments for rent in Hazel Dell, WA with Balconies
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Garages (9)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Parking (11)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hazel Dell Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Hazel Dell Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Salmon Creek Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Walnut Grove Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Barberton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mount Vista Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Vancouver Apartments with Balconies (88)
- Five Corners Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Brush Prairie Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Orchards Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Portland Apartments with Balconies (173)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Hazel Dell?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Hazel Dell?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hazel Dell?
Home of the famous Annual Parade of Bands with marching bands, horses, and politicians hailing from throughout Clark County and Vancouver, Washington. This parade takes place every year in May, and is the biggest parade in Southern Washington.
Just north of Vancouver, Washington lies the area known as Hazel Dell. It can hardly be referred to as a city, since it mostly consists of a few neighborhoods and shopping centers on either side of Interstate 5. Most people live here because they want to be in a quiet part of low-key Vancouver. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Hazel Dell renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.