26 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Salem, VA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Salem (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Salem (4)
- Salem Accessible Apartments (1)
- Salem Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Salem Apartments with Garages (1)
- Salem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Salem Apartments with Parking (4)
- Salem Apartments with Pools (3)
- Salem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Salem Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cave Spring 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Roanoke 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Daleville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Blacksburg 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Christiansburg 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Forest 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lynchburg 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Danville 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Madison Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rural Hall 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Salem?
Annexing itself from other Roanoke area cities in 1967, the City of Salem is independent in many ways. It does things its own way and takes care of its own city utilities. A few other things add to that charm, as well. For instance, its location between the Alleghany and Blue Ridge Mountains offers residents stunning views. Its historical downtown gives residents a peek into the past. Residents will also find quality living at downright cheap prices in Salem (7% less than U.S. average!). Feel free to read on for useful info and some amazing apartment rentals in Salem. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Salem are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Salem near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Salem that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.