1,620 Apartments for rent in Moorefield Station, VA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Moorefield Station Apartments with Garages (8)
- Moorefield Station Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Moorefield Station Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Moorefield Station Apartments with Parking (9)
- Moorefield Station Apartments with Pools (3)
- Moorefield Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Moorefield Station Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Moorefield Station Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Loudoun Valley Estates Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Broadlands Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Brambleton Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Ashburn Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Arcola Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Balconies (5)
- South Riding Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Stone Ridge Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Moorefield Station?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Moorefield Station?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Moorefield Station renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.