606 Apartments for rent in Springville, UT with Balconies
- Springville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Springville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Springville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Springville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Springville Apartments with Parking (5)
- Springville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Springville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Springville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Springville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Spanish Fork Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Provo Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Orem Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Payson Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Vineyard Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Balconies (9)
- American Fork Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Highland Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Balconies (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Springville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Springville?
Springville: often called “Art City” by people who live there and in the surrounding region.
Springville is a city in Utah County, just a few miles south of Provo. It is home to the Springville Museum of Art, a splendid place to learn more about visual fine arts. It’s a flourishing community that has seen a steady growth over the past decade and is expected to continue growing in the future. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Springville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.