217 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Roy, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Roy (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Roy (5)
- Roy Accessible Apartments (2)
- Roy Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Roy Apartments with Garages (10)
- Roy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Roy Apartments with Parking (12)
- Roy Apartments with Pools (1)
- Roy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Roy Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Roy Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Clinton 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Haven 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Riverdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Washington Terrace 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- West Point 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Clearfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Syracuse 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- South Ogden 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ogden 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Layton 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
Roy still utilizes the same seven streets four going east to west and three going north to south that were originally laid out in the city center. Along the southern border of town lies Cousin Street, so named because at the time, every inhabitant on it was a cousin of the other. This may very well still be true but no one’s admitting it.
The soil may not be rich and the conditions may occasionally be quite harsh, but Roy, Utah has one magnificent thing going for itself: the lowest home prices in the state. It also has a gloriously impressive backyard, even if that soil isn’t ideal for strawberries and summer squash. Residents enjoy a remarkably outdoorsy lifestyle, thanks to a low cost of living and endless recreational opportunities. Utah may get a bad rap for a few reasons, some more warranted than others but none of them are in response to the activities afforded by the landscape. Mountains, valleys, deserts and lush lawns, Roy can proudly claim it has a taste of every setting. And though the winters may be heavy with snow and the summers high in heat, Roy is undeniably a t friendly town, happy to welcome all eager to pursue a quiet, safe living with the nuclear unit in tow. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Roy provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Roy. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.