101 Apartments for Rent in Bluffdale, UT with Balconies
- Bluffdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Garages (7)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Parking (8)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Bluffdale Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bluffdale Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bluffdale Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Riverton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Herriman Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Draper Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Lehi Apartments with Balconies (29)
- South Jordan Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Sandy Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Balconies (18)
- West Jordan Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Midvale Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Highland Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bluffdale?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bluffdale?
Bluffdale is a pretty descriptive name for the city, since it is dotted with both bluffs and dales. An additional detail that is not in the city's name, however, is that the Jordan River goes through here on its way to Salt Lake City.
Bluffdale has about 7,580 residents, and is located 20 minutes south of Salt Lake City. You might think this city is small, but considering it was actually once part of neighboring South Jordan and then Riverton, the residents here are simply happy Bluffdale finally gained some sort of independence since then. You'll see that appreciative attitude among the people here when you arrive to find a house to rent, so get excited! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bluffdale renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.