8,161 Apartments for rent in Balch Springs, TX with Balconies
- Balch Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Garages (2)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Parking (3)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Pools (3)
- Balch Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Balch Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mesquite Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Forney Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Dallas Apartments with Balconies (463)
- Garland Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Rowlett Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Sachse Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Red Oak Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Rockwall Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Richardson Apartments with Balconies (34)
- DeSoto Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Balch Springs?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Balch Springs?
Did you know Balch Springs didn't have a post office until 1964? Makes it a bit tough to live up to the "neither rain nor sleet," motto of the U.S. Postal Service.
Where is Balch Springs, you ask? Well, sitting just east of Dallas, this town is technically part of the Dallas/ Fort Worth Metroplex. Residents get easy access to the big-city excitement while still enjoying Balch Spring's small-town feel. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Balch Springs renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.