133 Apartments in East Ridge
- East Ridge Apartments with Garages (5)
- East Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- East Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- East Ridge Apartments with Parking (9)
- East Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- East Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- East Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- East Ridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- East Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Rossville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fort Oglethorpe Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Balconies (94)
- Red Bank Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Ringgold Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Harrison Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Collegedale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ooltewah Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Middle Valley Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lakesite Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in East Ridge?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in East Ridge?
“I want a one-way ticket down to Tennesee / I'm leaving immediately / Chattanooga - here I come!” (– Glen Miller)
East Ridge is a small town in Hamilton County, Tennessee. It’s bordered by Georgia and the Chattanooga River and its population is about 21,000 people. Located right in the scenic South, it offers wonderful excursions all around the region. The beautiful mountains, placid lakes and exciting family attractions like the Chattanooga History Museum and the Chattanooga Zoo make sure that visitors and residents alike enjoy their time in East Ridge! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for East Ridge renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.