762 Apartments for rent in Dobbs Ferry, NY with Balconies
- Dobbs Ferry Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Garages (4)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Parking (5)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Pools (2)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Dobbs Ferry Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dobbs Ferry Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Irvington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Tarrytown Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Yonkers Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Hartsdale Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Elmsford Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sleepy Hollow Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Norwood Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bronxville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Dobbs Ferry?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Dobbs Ferry?
Dobbs Ferry played a key role in the American Revolutionary War. The village's namesake, Captain William H. Dobbs worked with General George Washington (some historical figure you may have heard of) to ferry troops around the area north of New York City and spy on the British.
Dobbs Ferry is part of the town of Greenburgh, but exists as an independent village with its own mayor. It sits along the banks of the Hudson River, with the narrow Saw Mill River forming its eastern border. Midtown Manhattan is less than 20 miles away by heading down highway NY-9A, which will take you 30 minutes or three days, depending on traffic. There were 10,875 people living here as of the 2010 census, and though Dobbs Ferry is mostly residential, many yards are small, and almost every acre has been developed, giving the village a dense population. This is Mark Zuckerberg's hometown, so if you're having trouble getting Facebook chat to work, feel free to go to his parents' house and complain. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Dobbs Ferry renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.