321 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Florham Park, NJ
- Florham Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Florham Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Parking (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Florham Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Florham Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Madison 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Chatham 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Short Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- New Providence 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Morristown 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (10)
- Parsippany-Troy Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Morris Plains 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Boonton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Caldwell 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Watchung 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
Florham Park, New Jersey, retains an esteemed status for its show-stopping Fourth of July parade and fireworks show, which are so legendary that other Garden State communities speak of them in hushed, reverent tones. And though it is the borough's celebration of American independence that holds the No. 1 spot in its identity, the New Jersey community has been the headquarters for the New York Jets since 2008.
English settlers first took up residency in this nifty section of the Northeast towards the end of the 17th century and since those early days to its present day position as a borough with the moniker of Florham Park, this community has experienced no fewer than four name changes. One of its former claims to fame, aside from fabulous farming, was a reputation for producing top-notch brooms. If that doesn't sweep you away, it has also served as a relaxing summer retreat for Americans sporting famed last names that still cling to some of the nation's best institutions, such as Vanderbilt. Their luxurious summer estates were located in the same borough that now serves as the location of an NFL team and the central corporation headquarters for the world's largest chemical company. The legacy of those long-ago pedigreed homeowners left their mark in the name of Florham Park, which was created from the combination of Florham estate and Brooklake Park estate. The resulting Florham Park, frequently shortened to FP by the locals, is actually not a city, but a beautiful borough. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Florham Park offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Florham Park offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Florham Park. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.