177 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Harrisburg, NC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Harrisburg (1)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Garages (5)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Parking (6)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Pools (5)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Harrisburg Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Harrisburg Furnished Apartments (1)
- Harrisburg Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Harrisburg (1)
- Concord 2 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Mint Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kannapolis 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Matthews 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Charlotte 2 Bedroom Apartments (422)
- Huntersville 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Indian Trail 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Davidson 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Cornelius 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Monroe 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Harrisburg?
Harrisburg: Though not incorporated until 1973, this town got its humble beginnings, and its name, from Robert Harris. Though Harris wasn't one of the original settlers, who had actually shown up between 1732 and 1765, his arrival in 1766 is what eventually led to the Harrisburg name.
The Town of Harrisburg, as residents like to call it, is a thriving small suburb to the northeast of Charlotte. Between 2000 and 2010, the number of residents in the city more than doubled, and features like the availability of land and the construction of an industrial park undoubtedly had at least a partial effect on that. Even with this huge population increase, though, Harrisburg is still one of the safest towns you could ever find in America. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Harrisburg are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Harrisburg near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Harrisburg that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.