756 Apartments for rent in Richmond Heights, MO with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Parking (8)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Richmond Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Richmond Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Richmond Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Clayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Brentwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- University City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Ladue Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Pagedale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Hanley Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Olivette Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Overland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Richmond Heights?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Richmond Heights?
Richmond Heights and surrounding St. Louis have been seen many times on the silver screen! To see it, check out Meet Me in St. Louis, The Black Hole, A City Decides, The Sleeper, _and _American Flyers.
Richmond Heights, population 8,566, melds "Progress with Tradition." While described as an "inner-ring suburb" of the city of St. Louis, Richmond Heights is an extremely livable community located at the major intersection of Interstate Highways 64 and 170. It nestles against neighboring Clayton, Missouri, that serves as the second vital business center for the City of St. Louis Metropolitan area.
Richmond Heights boasts a diverse population of people from all walks of life, as well as a wide array of immaculately-maintained and attractive homes and rental properties in an established and most desirable locality. Additionally, its neighborhoods are supported with excellent public and private schools -- as well as high-quality municipal services -- that reflect in the city's low crime rate, cleanliness, affordable housing and magnetic attractiveness as a location for small businesses and major corporations, as well. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Richmond Heights renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.