1,613 Apartments for rent in Gladstone, MO with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gladstone Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gladstone Apartments with Garages (8)
- Gladstone Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Gladstone Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Gladstone Apartments with Parking (13)
- Gladstone Apartments with Pools (4)
- Gladstone Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Gladstone Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Gladstone Furnished Apartments (2)
- Gladstone Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Riverside Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (263)
- Liberty Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Parkville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Sugar Creek Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Roeland Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fairway Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Mission Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Gladstone?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Gladstone?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gladstone?
Since Kansas City has grown to surround it on all sides, Gladstone, Missouri, is a veritable “city within a city.” That's right, two for the price of one!
Located in the heart of the KC Metro area, this city of 25,000+ residents boasts low tax rates, competitive land costs and the four beautiful seasons that Missouri enjoys. In addition, Gladstone residents are exempt from the Kansas City 1 percent earnings tax, and who doesn’t want to save money on taxes? See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Gladstone renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.