160 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Chesterfield, MO
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chesterfield (2)
- Chesterfield Accessible Apartments (5)
- Chesterfield Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Chesterfield Apartments with Garages (7)
- Chesterfield Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Chesterfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Chesterfield Apartments with Parking (11)
- Chesterfield Apartments with Pools (9)
- Chesterfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Chesterfield Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Chesterfield Furnished Apartments (2)
- Chesterfield Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Chesterfield (2)
- Ellisville 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ballwin 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Manchester 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Maryland Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- St. Peters 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Creve Coeur 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- St. Charles 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Kirkwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- O'Fallon 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Bridgeton 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
"Not many folks realize there have been people living and buying things and creating things in Chesterfield for 11,500 years," said Mark Leach, of Chesterfield. The city is currently experiencing a construction boom as the area again becomes a center of commerce and community.
Chesterfield is the westernmost suburb of St. Louis. Life here is still relatively untouched by the congestion and hectic pace of the main city and retains much of its historic charm. There are enough community parks, restaurants, and shopping outlets to allow residents to enjoy their downtime without the overwhelming cost or hassle of the nearby city. Places to live in Chesterfield are still plentiful and moderately priced. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Chesterfield provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Chesterfield. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.