1,860 Apartments for rent in Fulton, MD with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fulton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fulton Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fulton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fulton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fulton Apartments with Parking (4)
- Fulton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fulton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fulton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fulton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Burtonsville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Scaggsville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Columbia Apartments with Balconies (64)
- Laurel Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Fairland Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Savage Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Cloverly Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Calverton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Beltsville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- South Laurel Apartments with Balconies (6)
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fulton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.