1,355 Apartments for rent in Catonsville, MD with Balconies
- Catonsville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Catonsville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Catonsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Catonsville Apartments with Parking (11)
- Catonsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Catonsville Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Catonsville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Catonsville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Ilchester Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Arbutus Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Elkridge Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lochearn Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Ellicott City Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Jessup Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Randallstown Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Catonsville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Catonsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Catonsville?
Well you know I went to Baltimore /So confident and wise / [...] /And let them see these things you see / And hear the words you say -- From "Baltimore" by Lyle Lovett
If there are any words to say about what you see in Baltimore, they should be about how confident and wise you are about your decision to move there. Catonsville, Maryland is just nine short miles from Baltimore, sandwiched between Woodlawn to the North and Arbutus to the South East. Somehow, though, Catonsville still manages to stand out as a premier residential and business hub. Despite its modest size, this town has been able to pack itself into 13 small communities, making it the 17th largest Maryland community.
Having trouble with Craigslist Catonsville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Catonsville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.