115 Apartments for Rent in Glendale Heights, IL with Balconies
- Glendale Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Parking (8)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Pools (6)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Glendale Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Glendale Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glendale Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Carol Stream Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Roselle Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Wheaton Apartments with Balconies (66)
- Addison Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lombard Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Winfield Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Itasca Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hanover Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Glendale Heights?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Glendale Heights?
Hometown of Billy Corgan (of Smashing Pumpkins fame), Glendale Heights in Illinois is a bustling community ready to inspire. Look out, Elk Grove Village.
Although it was mostly farmland before it became a town in 1959, Glendale Heights has grown into a village of approximately 34,000 people. Brimming with diversity, you can expect to meet people who speak more languages than you've ever heard of, including Polish, Urdo, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese at home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Glendale Heights? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Glendale Heights renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.