147 Apartments for rent in Warrington, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Warrington Accessible Apartments (3)
- Warrington Apartments with Garages (14)
- Warrington Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Warrington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Warrington Apartments with Parking (20)
- Warrington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Warrington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Warrington Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Warrington Furnished Apartments (2)
- Warrington Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Myrtle Grove Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Pensacola Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bellview Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Brent Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Gulf Breeze Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pensacola Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ensley Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Ferry Pass Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Gonzalez Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Tiger Point Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Warrington?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Warrington?
"So I left him in Pensacola / In a trailer in the sand / The man from the picture / Creased and yellowed in my hand / Creased and yellowed in my hand." Joan Osborne's "Pensacola"
Surprisingly enough, this town isn't a town at all. A change in state incorporation standards in 1975 resulted in Warrington losing its status as a town, even though it has it's own post office and is outside city limits. The mail for all 14,531 residents falls under Pensacola jurisdiction. The Naval Air Station has it's own zip code, 32508, but it is located in Warrington, even though it's considered the Pensacola base. What isn't surprising is the unique renting opportunity that Warrington presents to it's Florida residents. You'll find a variety of areas and locations to give you exactly what you're looking for in your rental. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Warrington renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.