1,865 Apartments for rent in Fleming Island, FL with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fleming Island Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Garages (6)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Parking (7)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Pools (13)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Fleming Island Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Fleming Island Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fleming Island Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Lakeside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Orange Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (237)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Nocatee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Fleming Island?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Fleming Island?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fleming Island?
Fleming Island, Florida
Fleming Island is a small town in Florida that is largely considered to be a suburb of Jacksonville. Fleming Island is not actually an island, despite its name its an area of former wetlands that has been developed into somewhere totally habitable and suburban. The main reason that anyone who doesn't live in Fleming Island comes here is for golf the small area is home to four great golf courses. It's also close to the beach but not on the beach so you don't have to pay crazy beachfront prices to get easy access to the water, sun and sand. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Fleming Island renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.